Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL


═══════════════
TOPIC: REJOICE AND BE GRATEFUL 

👤 PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME
═══════════════
SUNDAY 3RD APRIL 2022
═══════════════
📖Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready (REVELATION 19:7).
═══════════════
True Christianity is living by faith in God’s Word, where you’re forever grateful and giving glory to God for His life in you. Your ability to
express gratitude is key to your greatness. David was never ashamed or afraid to express his gratitude to the Lord openly. Many times, he expressed his gratitude in songs, and in psalms. No wonder he lived such a great life.
On a certain occasion, while I was meditating on the awesomeness of the Lord and thanking Him for all He’s done, I was drawn to one of the psalms of David, which is recorded in 1 Chronicles 16. It says, “Then on that day David delivered first this psalm to thank the LORD into the hand of Asaph and his brethren. Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people” (1 Chronicles 16:7-8). This is so beautiful.

When we realize all that the Lord has done for us in a world that’s gone so cruel and dark, and how He glorified Jesus in our lives in an extraordinary way, we can only be full of gratitude to Him. Don’t live like those who are blind to all the good things happening in and around them, for which they ought to be grateful.

The New International Version of our underlined portion of the opening verse says, “Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory....” Always, we should praise the Lord, declaring that He’s the One who has given us victory over the world and its systems. He’s exalted the Name of Jesus in our lives, and through us, He spreads salvation to the world. Trust Him with your life and be full of gratitude to Him every day.
═══════════════
PRAYER 🙏
═══════════════
Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me victory over the world and its systems, and imparting into my spirit the faith that conquers the world. You’ve exalted the Name of the Lord Jesus in my life, and through me, you’ve brought salvation to many. I’ll make known your deeds and the awesomeness of your power in my life. Thank you for your mercy and your love that’s new every morning! Your Name is praised and glorified forever in heaven and in all the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
═══════════════
FURTHER STUDY 📚
═══════════════
PSALMS 103:1-3 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 
═══════════════
PSALMS 107:1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 
═══════════════
EPHESIANS 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
═══════════════
PSALMS 32:11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
═══════════════
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
═══════════════
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Romans 6:12-23 & Psalm 106

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children