Skip to main content

IPPC 2022, Day 4 (Partners Conference).

Pastor Chris

There are changes that takes days and nights like the time of Moses, it took 40 days and 49 nights.
Saul had an instant transformation.
YOU'RE IN FOR AN INSTANT TRANSFORMATION.

If you close your eyes you'll see more than when you have the opened. I pray to God that He would open your eyes to see the tremendous beauty of God's glory.
When you come together as God's people and God's congregation, you're the most beautiful thing on the face of the earth

Click on the link below for IPPC 2022, Day 1, Evening Session, Super Session 3 Note
👇👇👇
https://thekingsnation20.blogspot.com/2022/11/ippc-2022-day-1-evening-session-super.html

Right now, there is beauty in this place that no man can describe. How wonderful it would be if God's people understand this and carry that beauty and take it everywhere.
When we come together like this, we become sharers of the glory and the glory of each of us increases tremendously. If you would live and be conscious of that glory, you won't find the annoyance, frictions anger, resentment, frustrations, you can't have it. You'll be so much above them that others will think you're strange.

Learn to live in the glory, walk in it, carry it. If you would see and walk in that Glory, the value of each person changes before you.

So much is happening in the realm of the Spirit.
When you were born again, you were born into His presence, you live there, don't live another life.

O God, I am beautiful.

Beauty is often covered with colors, your colors are not the beauty, many are carried away with the colors, colors has to do with light.
The tree and the fruit, the tree is more important.
The color is the evident of the beauty, if you live with the colors you miss the mark, you must make connection with the power behind the colors.
Beauty is substance, you can touch it, spiritual substance. It's got power, it's got life, you can touch it

Pastor tells a story about how he use to feel the power years back at the Healing School.

The power of God is a real thing, and the power can be used for the right purpose but too many times we are drawn to the wrong thinking

In Acts 4 - this is the account of power unutilized, the church didn't know what to do with the power

In Acts 16 - in this account the prison shook, chains were broken, the power was directed somewhere.

In Acts 4, they didn't pray with expectations, they were babes.
In Acts 16, they understood the power and directed it somewhere, towards the prison Paul and Silas were being held.

When Moses died, God didn’t hand the rod of Moses to Joshua. Joshua was given the message of Moses

We are His house and His beauty and excellence is seen in us. Men will run to us knowing that the excellence they see is of God. There shall be no feeble amongst us.

*Pst Lanre Alabi*
All of the essence of what Christ came to do is summed up in “Christ in Us”. Christ in you is heaven in you. Christ in you is divinity in you.

This has implications.

What do we do with the Kingdom. We can’t have so much and it will be in vain. Christ in me will not be in vain.

Help me see Christ in my relations with my Brother’s and Sisters.
2 Cor 5 We see no man after the flesh.
The Spirit of God is teaching us what we have and helping us know how to use it and direct it.

The most accurate way to direct God’s power is to Listen to the voice of the spirit for the hour.

*Pst Ernest*
Psalm 16:11
We are being prepared not just for the coming of the Lord. But for a glory that the world has never seen which will usher us into the coming. We are NOW in the presence of God.
The pleasures in Christ are for us to enjoy always. We have come into the place where needs have been expelled from our hearts. We are leaving here with an acclamation and the whole world will know that Jesus is Lord.

*Pst Obi Umeasiegbu*
Luke 5:15-16
The more influential Jesus became the more she withdrew himself from the crowd to pray. God has given us a voice and an influence. “I know I can succeed because I can pray.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children