Skip to main content

YOu CANNOT CHANGE YESTERDAY

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘

▪️You cannot CHANGE Yesterday, but you can do something TODAY that can change tomorrow! 

▪️It doesn’t matter How you were BORN, that was yesterday.

▪️It doesn’t matter what happened last 5 years, the last 10 years. You may not be able to change that. But you can reposition yourself today.

▪️You can make new decisions today, that will change what tomorrow will bring.

▪️INVEST in your FUTURE. 

▪️Refuse to be a Mental hobo! Refuse to end your Life on the sidewalk!

▪️I believe in your FUTURE! There’s a reason I believe in your future. I believe that if you hear these words, you will act on them and they will change your future. 

⭐None of you was Born to be POOR!

▪️You may have been poor BUT you were not born to be poor! You may have been brought up poor, BUT you were not brought up to be POOR!

▪️Understand this the definition of ADULTHOOD is RESPONSIBILITY. When you become an adult, you take responsibility for your future.

▪️Become Responsible! 

▪️What do you have in yourself? There are many who cry for help and because there are no answers to their call for help, they feel the pangs and pains of neglect.

NO! Refuse to GIVE UP! 

Believe in what God made, GOD MADE YOU and HE NEVER MADE a FAILURE. Believe that God has a PURPOSE for your LIFE.

▪️You may have been born as a parental accident but you are not a DIVINE ACCIDENT. God knew you were coming and he made sufficient provisions for you! There is a place for you in the world.

▪️There are certain things You must do. There are things that are not in abundant supply, they are limited… one of them is TIME. Save TIME! Save IT! Keep TRACK of your TIME. The Bible says for us to redeem the time for the days are evil.

▪️Life is not a GAME, YOU don’t have extra time; therefore make everyday count! Improve yourself every day! Introduce something into your life that counts.

▪️CHOOSE to be a SUCCESS! 

Become inspiring! 

▪️Distinguish yourself with a character, with excellence! 

If you are a Musician be a musician with a difference! Become inspiring! Whatever you do, do it with excellence.

▪️Put your best into what you do and change your World! Remember there is no Extra time. Whatever you do now, do it the Best way the FIRST TIME. Success is waiting for the man who says YES to SUCCESS!

▪️SUCCESS is waiting for the man who plans for IT, who reaches out for IT! Who says I will wake up and he wakes up, who says I will read this book and He does.

Kindly visit our kinging Blog for more articles by pastor Chris, click on the link below
👇👇👇
Https://thekingsnation20.blogspot.com

Make sure to follow us, comment and share our posts on our kingig Blog.
God bless you richly 🙌

*Help Spread God's Word Around the World via Online by Sharing This Post.*✌️❣️❣️

God bless you richly👏👏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children