Skip to main content

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒? 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐




Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dsc.DD.

🔴The word of God never had a body until it became Jesus in the womb of Mary.

🔴Mary became pregnant because of words. Jesus was formed in the womb of Mary because of words.

🔴Imagine that Mary gave birth to you and Jesus. Then one day, Mary your mother tells you that Jesus was not conceived like you. You will think yes, because He's the first born. Then she says, I became pregnant as an Angel of the Lord spoke to me. Words became a baby in my womb and I gave birth to Jesus your brother. Think for a second what your response would be!!!!

🔴Then again, one day, Peter, James, and John go up to a mountain to pray with Jesus and Elijah and Moses show up and they are talking with Jesus!!!

🔴Who will you tell that you saw Jesus speaking with Moses and Elijah???....How will you start?

🔴WHO IS JESUS?

🔴He is the fullness, the totality, the completeness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2: 9).

📖COLOSSIANS 2: 3......"In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

🔴All knowledge and all wisdom are hid in Christ.

🔴What do you want to know about mathematics, or about this earth, or about the animals, or about God????.....Jesus is your Answer!

🔴One day, the disciples were in a boat. Then suddenly, Jesus approaches them, but He's walking on water. He's not on a boat, he's not by the sea side, He's on the waters, walking on it.

Kindly visit our kinging Blog for more Messages by pastor Chris, click on the link below
👇👇👇
https://thekingsnation20.blogspot.com

Make sure to follow us, comment and share our posts on our kingig Blog.
God bless you richly 🙌


#April is the month of Lights.
#The Kings Nation

THINK ABOUT THIS:

Moses, Joshua, Elijah and Elisha all divided Rivers. They didn't think they could walk on it. Jesus was unaware that he could sink!!!!!!!. 

🔴Suddenly, Jesus says to the men in the boat, it is me, fear not!. Then Peter says to him, "if it is you Lord, ask me to come to you". WHAT A RISK, WHAT A REQUEST!!!........WHAT IF PETER STEPPED OUT AND IT TURNED OUT NOT TO BE JESUS???

🔴You see, Peter knew about Jesus, he knew that the master's words hath power.

🔴Peter dared it, and he too walked on water. Forget about the doubt, he walked on water. GLORY TO GOD!

HERE IS ANOTHER THOUGHT!!!

🔴God will never make you laugh. You are the one to do the laughing. The Bible says, " they spake in tongues as the Spirit gave them utterances". You are the one to speak, he gives you the words, he forms the words as you open your mouth to speak. That's where the power is.

🔴Jesus is God manifested in human body.

🔴Jesus is the head of all (not some) and power...(COLOSSIANS 2: 10).

🔴It doesn't matter what powers are against you, Jesus is the head of all powers!!!!!!!!!!

🔴Jesus controls things in Heaven.

🔴Jesus has power and authority over everything that exists, over all beings; whether they be in heaven, on earth, or in hell.

🔴Jesus knows everything about you, your job, and your family.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IT ALL, UNTIL YOU HAVE JESUS.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NOT AN ORDINARY PERSON.

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE NAME OF JESUS TO LIVE BY. THE NAME THAT IS HIGHER THAN ANY NAME!!!!!

🔴He is the word of God made flesh. He is God in flesh. He is the body of God!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children