Skip to main content

Global Day of Prayer with Pastor Chris


 24th June 2023


Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Dsc Dsc DD


For many years prayer wasn't such an exciting thing for many people. Prayer meetings were the least attended. Meaning prayer was boring

.. but thanks be unto God. When you know what prayer is and who it is you are talking to, you realize he actually answers you. It brings a whole new dynamic to praying.


Prayer was God's idea not man's. He told us to pray because he intended to answer. prayer is not the weak man's way do that we can escape responsibility. No. Only those who don't understand prayer think like that. 

If you know God's word and you know him, you will understand that in this earth, the most potent thing is prayer.


We don't just pray. We pray with direction; with meaning; with definite desires. 


A few hours ago, Pastor Benny Hinn gave us an exposé on prayer.

In this session, we will be asking to pray specifically for you. You will pray in the direction we show you.


Our God is called a God of Peace more than anything else in the NT. He wants peace for our world. He is not the cause of Chaos. 

In the scriptures he gave us insights into what to do. 


When you say Globalists, who really is a globalist? (They have a way of picking all the nice names) But it's a misnormer. 

Had it been left to them, our world would be left the way we saw it suddenly in March 2020. 

Their intention was to bring in the new world order and that was the best opportunity they had. 


Yesterday I gave you 5 points on what they are doing and I left out the sixth one. 


With gradualism, they will take large expanses of land as their areas for the international community. Then they will form an army base. (I told you about the international army of the UN and how they seek to take control of the armed forces of various nations who won't answer to your government but the central government searing in Europe)



6. The nomination of an acting Global leader. 

They are preparing for it right now. They are going to use that to test the waters to see how the world will react. 

Think about the ID 2020 and Klaus Schwab's ideology. Model, reaction and enforce a solution. 


He bible shows us it will happen. So the whole world is journeying in that direction.

This nomination of an acting Global leader is not the antichrist. It's a fake. Just to test the waters. 


This is Satan trying to gain extra time. 

But this is the church's time.

The word of God shows us the church does have a definite time that's why we can't let Satan have some of our time.

The NWO is not supposed to be in the time of the church.

There are several world governments the bible declares from the beginning to the end.

During the church age, the word of God doesn't give any individual, group or government power over the world. Not one!


It took the church over 3 centuries to bring down the Roman government because it was a baby church,  but from then to now, only the name of Jesus Christ governs everything. 

This is a special period for us. 


(Documentary)


John 14:12-13, 16:23-27

You can pray to the Father directly. Just use the name of Jesus. You don't need an intermediary. 

Make decrees, make orders in His name.

(E. G. Peter and John and the lame man at the Gate called Beautiful)

We will use this all mighty name of Jesus ^in prayer.


Ephesians 1:21 MSG

If there is a mess in the universe, it's not because Jesus is running the universe directly but he runs it through his church. 

We enforce the Father's will in the name of Jesus. 

Jesus on earth went about doing good... And healing. 

Let's use his name right now. 


(Prayer session)


#GDOPJune2023 #WeAreStillPraying #WeAreStillPrevailing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children