Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL




WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10TH 2024


CONSTANTLY ENERGIZED


But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit (Jude 1:20 AMPC). 


PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 


What the Bible says in Isaiah 40:31 needs to be properly understood. It says, “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength….” Some have read this and ran off with the notion that to be constantly energized, strengthened or invigorated spiritually, you have to “wait on the Lord”; in other words, fast for a protracted period.


Well, fasting is an important spiritual exercise, but someone can fast for 40 days and 40 nights and still not have their strength renewed. In the New Testament, the Lord provides us a sure and effective means to be constantly rejuvenated and invigorated spiritually: being filled with the Spirit.


Ephesians 5:18-20 says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” This is the answer. Stay perpetually filled with the Spirit, studying and speaking the Word, and praying in tongues. When you do this, you’re constantly energized.


Paul tells us, "He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself..." (1 Corinthians 14:4). In other words, when you speak in tongues, you’re invigorated, revitalized, refreshed, energized and edified. There’s a transformation in your life, and your spirit is conditioned for success, excellence, prosperity and victory.


When you speak in tongues a lot, the words of Jesus in John 7:38 become your everyday reality: “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” What a blessing it is to be able to build up yourself like an edifice, formidable and able to withstand anything and win always as you pray in tongues.


    CONFESSION


I’m invigorated, vitalized, refreshed, energized and edified even now by the Spirit as I speak in tongues. My inner man is built up strong, and I constantly walk in dominion over all adversities and the adversary; out of my belly flow gushers of living waters, words of salvation, healing, power and strength, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


FURTHER STUDY


1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC; He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [[c]interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].


John 7:37-39 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)


1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Luke 12:22-48; Judges 9


2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Romans 9:1-13; Psalm 116-117


Follow us on kingschat: @thekingsnation20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children