Skip to main content

*Rhapsody of Realities*


👤 Pastor Chris

TOPIC: “FOLLOW AND TRUST THE WORD”

SCRIPTURE 📖:
Romans 8:5

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

💥THE MESSAGE💥
The Bible tells us about the House of David and the House of Saul. You get a clear picture of their differences when you look at what happened in the days of David as a young man after God chose him to be king while Saul was still alive. Saul had turned his back on God.

And the older he got, the less he listened to God. Towards the ending part of his life, he’d even go to the witch of Endor; he was more concerned about what the people thought than what God thought. Saul wanted to kill David because he realized God’s hand was on David and his dream to maintain a lasting dynasty was failing. But he didn’t succeed. Finally, Saul died; but his house continued to persecute David because of their selfish ambitions.

That’s why the Bible says there was a long war between the house of David and the house of Saul (2 Samuel 3:1). The house of Saul had become the house of the flesh, the house of sin and selfish ambitions. You could  liken that to God’s children today who, even though they were chosen by God, aren’t listening to God anymore.

As a child of God, you must walk in the wisdom of God. Be discerning! Let the Spirit of God guide you. Follow and trust God’s Word, for therein lies your glory and victories in life. Let the Word be the supreme authority by which you judge all things and you’ll journey on the clear path of success, victory, and progress. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION 🗣️

The Word of God is the supreme authority by which I judge all things. My path is forever flooded with light, because my mind is open to the Word and to the Holy Spirit for guidance, direction and instruction. Therefore, I journey on the clear path of progress, victory and success, because I have the light of life. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY 📚

Ephesians 4:14; Romans 8:5-8


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Acts 21:18-26 & Psalm 40-41.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children