Skip to main content

Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo


Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc, DD

Friday, May 13th 2022

STAY UP TO DATE
(Don’t Be an Old-Version Christian) 

📖TO THE BIBLE  
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

▶️LET’S TALK
Just as you would update the apps on your laptop or mobile phone, or even your wardrobe from time to time, it is required that you “update” your life regularly, by the study of God’s Word and fellowship with Him. In the New Testament, there’re several words translated from different Greek words rendered “perfect,” as used in 2 Timothy 3:17. This particular one is translated from the word “artios,” which actually means “a freshness in completeness.”
For instance, you can say, “completely fresh” or “complete now afresh”; both expressions are akin to the word “updated.” The King James uses the term “perfect,” but it actually means “perfect now”; “fresh,” as in right now. It’s like when you say in computer jargon, “I have the latest update or version” of a certain application or software. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 is saying that the Christian, through the Scriptures, would have his life “updated” all the time. He’d have the latest spiritual information and be in sync with the Spirit, all the time. 

Christians who aren’t given to the study of the Word aren’t updated; they’re “old-version” Christians. The “updated” Christian is the one that’s thoroughly furnished for all good works, because his knowledge is “complete.” The “updated” Christian has got the updated and newest information, plus all the old information! He studies the Word to know and discover more about the Lord. 

The more you study the Word, the more you’re updated; you get to discover His nature, and He’ll manifest Himself to you in increasing glory.
Send us an email @ thekingsnation20@gmail.com
 God bless you!

▶️ GO DEEPER:
Hosea 6:3; 1 Timothy 4:15-16; 2 Timothy 2:15

🗣 PRAY 
Your Word, dear Lord, is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path! Through your Word, my faith is strengthened and my life is upgraded! The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light, and my mind is renewed and elevated to think at your level, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Rhapsody of Realities Language Apps serve non-English speakers, providing custom user experiences to users in the specified regions and top 20 most spoken languages of the world. Visit https://bit.ly/30XG30w to download

📚DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
╚═══════╝
John 6:25-59, 1 Kings 10-11

TWO YEAR
╚═══════╝
Mark 10:1-12, Numbers 16

🎯Act:
Make a list of your favourite scriptures, and ensure you increase the number daily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children