Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TeeVo


Pastor Chris 

Friday, May 27th 2022

GIVE FEAR THE QUIT NOTICE (It’s Not Your Nature to Fear!) 

📖TO THE BIBLE  
2 Timothy 1:7
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

▶️LET’S TALK
It’s amazing that, in spite of all the power and authority Christ Jesus passed on to the Church, many still allow fear control their minds. I used the word “allow” because it doesn’t have to be that way. God hasn’t given you the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. But some are oblivious of this reality. As a Christian, it’s not your nature to fear; therefore you should never be afraid. You’re the righteous, and “the righteous are bold as a lion” (Proverbs 28:1). 
Fear comes from the devil and the Lord Jesus Christ has dealt thoroughly with the problem of fear by paralyzing the devil. Hebrews 2:14-15 says, He (Jesus) became flesh and blood, “…that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” No longer should you be bound by any kind of fear: the fear of the unknown, fear of failure, fear of refusal, fear of the future, or even the fear of death. You’ve been delivered from them all. Therefore refuse to accommodate thoughts of fear. 

Fear can only creep into a Christian’s heart when he or she isn’t focused on God’s Word. Keep your gaze on the Word and refuse to allow the negative voices and circumstances of life drown your faith. It doesn’t matter what’s happening out there in the world that’s causing men’s heart to fail, refuse to fear, for in Christ you can never be defeated.

Send us an email @ thekingsnation20@gmail.com

▶️ GO DEEPER:
Psalm 27:3; 1 John 4:18

🗣 SPEAK 
I have the spirit of love, power and a sound mind; fear has no place in me! I’m growing in the knowledge of God’s Word and increasing in the understanding of my authority in Christ. It doesn’t matter what happens around me, I don’t respond in fear but in faith! 

Read Rhapsody Daily Articles & Answer Daily Quiz & earn points, Sign up today Using: http://bit.ly/readandearn-reachoutworld

📚DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
╚═══════╝
John 13:1-30, 2 Kings 20-22

TWO YEAR
╚═══════╝
Mark 13:12-23, Numbers 30

🎯Act:
Listen to more messages on faith on the Pastor Chris Digital Library (https://pcdl.co) such as “Understanding Faith,” “Sound, Matter and Faith,” “Faith To Receive,” “The Integrity Of God’s Word,” etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children