Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL




TUESDAY, JULY 23 2024


WHEN GRACE IS MULTIPLIED


Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord (2 Peter 1:2). 


PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 


Our opening scripture tells us how grace and peace can be multiplied in your life: it’s through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. That means the more you study to know more about God, and the Lord Jesus, the greater the grace of God that’ll be at work in your life.


When the grace of God in your life multiplies, what’s the result? Proverbs 24:5 gives us an idea; it says, “A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.” The Hebrew word translated as “strength” is “koach”; it also means ability.


This means that through the knowledge of God’s Word, you multiply your abilities; you discover that there’s so much more you can do. God gives us responsibilities according to the grace or ability that He’s given to us. Therefore, for anything you’re asked to do, there’s grace for you to accomplish it.


However, you’ll never be able to do beyond the grace or ability of God that’s at work in you. That’s when you need increased or multiplied grace. There’re people who only have the ability to manage a medium-scale business, while some others can only operate on a small scale; yet others have the ability for very large or global operations.


In the area of leadership, it’s the same; you can only lead to the extent of the ability granted you by God. What God does for you when He wants to upgrade your life is to increase your ability and your capacity to do more. James 4:6 says, “But he giveth more grace….” 


You might then say, “That means I’ll just wait until God gives me more grace to be able to handle more responsibilities in life”; no! He already told you how to have His grace multiplied in your life: it’s through the knowledge of God—the “epignosis” of God—precise and correct knowledge. With that multiplied grace, you become more efficient, with far greater results. Hallelujah!


          PRAYER 


The knowledge of God’s Word is increasing in my spirit, causing my abilities to increase. Christ is in me; therefore, I’m energized to do all things, being sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. I recognize the working of God’s divine power in me to accomplish excellently, everything He’s ordained me to do today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


FURTHER STUDY


2 Corinthians 9:8; And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:


2 Peter 3:18; But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.


2 Peter 1:2 AMPC May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is [a]perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and [b]freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, [c]precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.


1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Acts 28:1-16; Psalms 26-29


2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Ephesians 1:15-23; Isaiah 43

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac