Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TeeVo

Pastor Chris  

Friday, July 15th, 2022

BE A PARTNER WITH THE LORD (Partnership – God’s Way o Setting You Up for Greater Blessings) 

📖TO THE BIBLE  
Philippians 4:15 CEV
“My friends at Philippi, you remember what it was like when I started preaching the good news in Macedonia. After I left there, you were the only church that became my partner by giving blessings and by receiving them in return.”

▶️LET’S TALK
The Bible tells us about a certain widow in Zarephath who was poor and had nothing, yet the Lord commanded her to take care of the prophet Elijah during the period of famine. Before meeting her, Elijah was being fed supernaturally by ravens that regularly brought him food, and he also drank from a brook (1 Kings 17:4). However, the brook dried up and the ravens stopped bringing him food. Then, God commanded him to go to the widow. By feeding the Prophet Elijah, the widow received her miracle: “So she went away and did according to the word of Elijah; and she and he and her household ate for many days. The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry, according to the word of the Lord which He spoke by Elijah” (1 Kings 17:15-16). 

Every opportunity you have to give to God is His way of setting you up for greater blessings. God doesn’t ask you to give because He wants something from you, but because He’s got something greater in store for you. Some have gotten frustrated and given up on giving because they had, at one time, given their time and resources to the Lord and the work of the ministry without any immediate result, and to them, it seemed the circumstances of their lives wouldn’t improve if they continued. If only they knew that through their constant giving, God was setting them up for a greater and more glorious future, they would rejoice! 

Not only did the Lord take care of the widow’s immediate needs after she fed the prophet, but He also took care of her future (Read 1 Kings 17:17-23). Never allow anything to stop you or discourage you from giving to the things of the Kingdom. Partner with the Lord big-time by investing your time and resources in world evangelism and you’d be glad you did.

Read Rhapsody Daily Articles & Answer Daily Quiz & earn points, Sign up today Using: http://bit.ly/readandearn-reachoutworld

▶️ GO DEEPER
2 Corinthians 8:23; Philippians 1:1-7

🗣 PRAY 
Dear Father, thank you for the wonderful opportunity I have to partner with you by giving my time and resources to the spread of your work around the world in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Do you or any of your loved ones require healing, kindly register now for healing streams with Pastor Chris via http://www.healingstreams.tv/reg/OZ

📚DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
╚═══════╝
Acts 23:12-35, Job 40-42

TWO YEAR
╚═══════╝
Luke 9:1-9, Joshua 11
Act

🎯Act
Sign up today with the partnership arms of your church and get involved in worldwide evangelism.

✍️My Notes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children