Skip to main content

Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo


Tuesday, July 12th 2022 

Pastor Chris.

THINK AS GOD DOES (God Is A Spirit, And He Thinks Differently)

📖TO THE BIBLE:
Isaiah 55:9 NIV
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

▶️LET’S TALK
This Scripture clearly reveals to us that God doesn’t think like people do. He doesn’t see the way men see or hear as they hear. He thinks differently. His Word or instructions to you may not make natural sense, but that’s because He doesn’t relate from the natural realm or standpoint.

Take, for example, the account of Genesis 26. At a time of severe famine in Gerar, God instructed Isaac to remain where he was instead of fleeing to Egypt like everyone else around him. Genesis 26:12-14 records that “...Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous; for he had possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great number of servants. So the Philistines envied him.” Isaac prospered, made progress and became very great in a time of famine, just because he followed God’s instruction. 

Maybe, like Isaac, you’ve found yourself in a place where everything seems dry. God wants you to know that you can still prosper where you are. Or perhaps you’ve been battling with sickness in your body; His reasoning is that you’re the healed and not the sick (1 Peter 2:24). Accept this truth, and keep confessing your healing. 

Meditate on this truth, and, like Abraham, believe in the God who makes alive the dead, and start calling those things that are not as though they were (Romans 4:17). Let your reasoning be in sync with God’s way of thinking; there’re no impossibilities or limitations with God. That’s the same mindset He wants you to have today and always. 

Read Rhapsody Daily Articles & Answer Daily Quiz & earn points, Sign up today Using: http://bit.ly/readandearn-reachoutworld

📖GO DEEPER
1 Corinthians 1:27-29; Isaiah 11:3

🗣️SPEAK
I have the mindset of the Word. I refuse to see limitations or impossibilities, for God’s Word has inspired faith in me to be possibility-conscious, and to reason like Him! I’m of quick understanding and I don’t judge by what I see nor reprove after the hearing of the ears.

Do you or any of your loved ones require healing, kindly register now for healing streams with Pastor Chris via http://www.healingstreams.tv/reg/OZ

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
Acts 21:17-36, Job 29-31

TWO YEAR
Luke 8:19-25, Joshua 8

🎯ACT
Meditate on God’s Word in Isaiah 55:9-11, and start seeing things with the eyes of faith.

✍️ My Notes
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children