Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TeeVo

Pastor Chris  

Wednesday, June 29th, 2022

GOD’S DIRECT LOVE TO YOU (Have Confidence in the Father’s Love for You) 

📖TO THE BIBLE  
John 16:26-27 MSG
“…You can make your requests directly to him in relation to this life I’ve revealed to you. I won’t continue making requests of the Father on your behalf. I won’t need to. Because you’ve gone out on a limb, committed yourselves to love and trust in me, believing I came directly from the Father, the Father loves you directly.”

▶️LET’S TALK
If there’s anything that you should be daily convinced of in your heart, it’s this: God loves you with an endless, unfathomable, and everlasting love! His love for you will never run out. You should have this understanding deeply and firmly rooted in your heart. Romans 8:32 MSG says, “If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us?” You see, there’s absolutely nothing He wouldn’t give to you or do for you if you only ask Him. 

Some people believe they aren’t worthy enough to speak to the Father directly so they look for other people to get His attention. That’s wrong! Jesus said, “…You can make your requests directly to him in relation to this life I’ve revealed to you. I won’t continue making requests of the Father on your behalf. I won’t need to…the Father loves you directly” (John 16:26-27 MSG). Jesus made it profusely clear here that He’ll not pray to the Father on your behalf. You can speak to the Father directly in Jesus’ Name. 

No wonder the Bible says, “So let’s walk right up to him and get what he is so ready to give…” (Hebrews 4:16 MSG). Hallelujah! Have confidence in your Father’s love. The Lord Jesus said, “Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full” (John 16:24). In other words, when you ask the Father whatever you desire in the Name of Jesus, your joy will be like a river overflowing its banks. So what are you waiting for? Ask of Him, for He loves you so much and will do anything for you.

Billions around the world will be impacted by the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities! Join us in bringing more testimonies around the world! Visit this link to http://bit.ly/ROR-sponsorship Give for ReachOut World. Act Now. God bless you!

▶️ GO DEEPER
Romans 5:8; Hebrews 4:16 

🗣 PRAY 
Dear Father, I thank you for your love for me. Thank you, Father, for the privilege to ask and receive an answer, in the Name of Jesus. Now I can ask boldly and receive answers because of your love expressed in abundant grace towards us.

Take this CHALLENGE TODAY to become an ardent reader of Rhapsody of Realities and change lives every time you READ an article:
http://bit.ly/readandearn-reachoutworld

📚DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
╚═══════╝
Acts 14:1-28, Nehemiah 11-13

TWO YEAR
╚═══════╝
Luke 5:12-26, Deuteronomy 27

🎯Act
Go ahead and make a request from the Father. He wants to hear your voice even now.

Join us on Telegram👇
https://t.me/joinchat/FaWs9VKCJbKBgUS2XXI1QQ

✍️My Notes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Biodun Lawal tells a story.

  JESUS CALLED ME! My name is Pastor Biodun Lawal. I am the zonal pastor of Christ Embassy Accra, Ghana and I want to thank our man of God, our pastor, our coach and our father for the opportunity to share my salvation testimony with you. I title it Jesus Called Me. I was born and raised up in a Muslim house, my parents were Muslims. I was trained as a kid to go to Quranic School and on how to lead prayers in the mosque as well. I grew up as a Muslim learning the things that a young Muslim should do. As at that time, my parents had a lot of Christian friends and at the age of five my parents allow me to follow their friends children to church(Sunday school) and that was my first encounter with Christianity. All the things that we were taught at the Sunday school didn’t make sense to me then because I only followed the children to go and play. Then suddenly, my parents stopped me from attending the Sunday school because they had wanted me to focus on their religion which is Islam. They

Testimony Of How I Got Born Again. REV TOM AMENKHIENAN. Pastor Chris Led Me To Salvation.

  JESUS LOVES ME! HE HAD MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT. I was born into a Roman Catholic family setting, with a strong influence of the Roman Catholic culture running through the entire family because my maternal Grandparents had been very committed and recognized leaders in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized and confirmed at an early age and soon enlisted as an Altar Boy (Mass Server). At this early age, the Priests and Reverend Fathers in charge of our local assembly (mostly foreigners, especially from Ireland), deliberately sought to groom, tailor and mentor me in the direction of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest, encouraging me to attend the Seminary once I came of age. I grew up with this background and was indoctrinated in it until I had my first encounter with another Christian Group in my Secondary School days when a group from the Scripture Union organized a fellowship in our school and preached the gospel to me. I attended a few of their fellowship meetings and tried to prac

WHO ARE YOU DATING (for Christian singles)

DON'T DATE A MAN MARELY BECAUSE HE IS CARING AND NICE... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL, Satan can use a nice man to destroy your life, Satan can enter into the heart of a caring man to destroy your destiny, I feel sorry for some Christian sisters, they met a nice guy who takes care of them but HE  DOESNT TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS SERIOUSLY, HE DOESNT LOVE GOD, HE DOESNT LIKE CHURCH, but he is a nice man, he sends them gifts and money, ITS A TRAP...you are like a fish being decived with a food in the hook, You are joking with your life, That nice man can change overnight and become a monster, you won't belive your eyes.... WHY ??? Because man is a spirit, Therefore his life is controled spiritually, If the spirit of God is not influencing him, Satan is most likely to use him to run his operations, And besides that, not everyone you see in this world is a complete human beign, There are people who work in the bank, they are engineers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, even pastors who are Children