Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL




MONDAY, APRIL 21TH 2025


THINK LIKE IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU


For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:16).


PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 


When it comes to the preaching of the Gospel in all the nations of the earth, you’ll have to approach it as though it depended on you alone to do it. That was the mentality Paul had and it’s worth emulating. When you have such a fire in your spirit, nothing can quench it. You’d say like Paul, “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!"


Paul recognized the weight of responsibility placed on him and was determined to take the message to the entire world. Your positioning, thinking and mentality have to be the same. Don’t have the idea that "Oh, there are so many Christians, churches and ministries around the world; I hope they’re going to do something for the full preaching of the Gospel.” Instead, ask yourself, "What am I going to do as an individual?" 


Paul said, “According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust” (1 Timothy 1:11); he personalized it. Can God trust you to do the same? If He left the fulfilment of His vision to you, could you be trusted to get it done? This should get you to think differently about soul winning and how you intercede for those who haven’t yet known the Lord.


If you were the only Christian in your country, state, city, neighbourhood, etc., how would you function? What would you do differently? Would you continue at your current pace or rise to the challenge and do more? Be determined to make a far greater impact with the Gospel in your environment.


Don’t wait; make the decisions you need to make and act on them quickly. Set your priorities for soul winning and evangelism. So much might be vying for your attention, but you must place the Kingdom of God at the forefront of your life. Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”


PRAYER


Dear Father, thank you for the responsibility you have entrusted to me to preach the Gospel in my world. I refuse to be distracted or complacent. I make the Kingdom my utmost priority, ensuring that every moment, effort and resource is dedicated to fulfilling your vision. By your Spirit, I act with urgency and excellence, accomplishing all you’ve called me to do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


FURTHER STUDY


Acts 20:18-24;  And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons, 19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews: 20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house, 21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. 22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. 24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.


1 Corinthians 9:16 AMPC For if I [merely] preach the Gospel, that gives me no reason to boast, for I feel compelled of necessity to do it. Woe is me if I do not preach the glad tidings (the Gospel)!


1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Luke 19:1-27; 1 Samuel 14-15


2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Mark 4:13-20; Leviticus 21..... click on the link below to study previous Rhapsody of Realities 

👇👇👇

https://thekingsnation20.blogspot.com/2025/04/rhapsody-of-realities-daily-devotional_18.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨? ~𝗥𝗘𝗩 𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗞𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗠𝗘.

  You served in the media arm, learnt how to record, capture and edit, now you edit for Nollywood and make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the choir, you were corrected severally by your choir director who almost gave up on you till you gradually started learning to sing, sustain keys, compose songs even do the slurs and dynamics... now you have released your album...! 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the sound department, learnt to produce good sound, it has become your skill and you even make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served a Pastor, from cleaning his shoes and carrying his Bible to becoming his assistant pastor, now you have your work, you’re impacting your world and fulfilling your God-given purpose and destiny...  𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? Let’s get it right! It's wrong to say: ”the church is using me!”. That's the tune of some unwise Christians. In the first place, it is always a pr...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2025 LET THE GOSPEL BE YOUR PASSION For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth... (Romans 1:16). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God to save, heal, deliver and transform lives. That’s why it must be a message you understand, live by, and burn with passion to share with others especially as the coming of the Lord draws nearer than we’ve ever known. Paul the Apostle declared that he was not ashamed of the Gospel. That statement came from a place of deep conviction and unwavering commitment. For him, preaching the Gospel wasn’t optional but life itself. He lived for the Gospel and was willing to die for its advancement. Read His inspiring and heart-stirring words in Acts 20:22-27, “And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying ...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

  SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH 2025 THE KINGDOM, THE FIELD, AND THE SEED Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field (Matthew 13:24). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Lord Jesus, in His remarkable teachings about the Kingdom, used parables to unveil profound truths. One of such examples is the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13. He said, "...the kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field" (Matthew 13:24). That "man" is the Lord Himself, while the "good seed" represents the children of the Kingdom. The "field," as He later explained, is the world. This is extraordinary. The Lord sowed good seed, not in someone else's field, but in His own field. That tells you the world is His field and part of His Kingdom. It belongs to Him. No matter what we see in the world today, no matter how polluted it appears, the field still b...