Skip to main content

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL




FRIDAY, APRIL 18TH 2025


A LIFE THAT WORKS


The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).


PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 


There are truths in God’s Word that are so profound they shake the very foundations of conventional thinking. Yet, sometimes, these truths are not immediately embraced even by many within the Body of Christ. This is simply because the understanding and readiness to receive them are often hindered by traditions, limited knowledge, or fear of change.


For example, many years ago, I preached a message on “Eternal Life” and boldly declared from the Scriptures that the Christian is not supposed to get sick. It was a revelation so profound, yet so unconventional at the time. My ministerial colleagues tried to dissuade me from teaching the subject, presenting their reasoning and arguments. They thought it was a mistake for me to believe or teach such a thing.


I remember having to hide the tape of that message because of the backlash. But the more I meditated on the Word of God, the more convinced I was of the message. Even though I faced my own health challenges at the time, I chose to believe the Word over my experiences. I revisited that message two years later, and it became clear: I was right. The Word was right.


But I knew I had to go deeper. I needed to understand why my body was not yet reflecting this truth. So, I made a decision to focus on aligning my body and my experiences with the Word of God. It wasn’t an instant process. It took time, diligence, and unwavering faith. But I stayed with the Word. I meditated on it, spoke it, and applied it to my life daily.


And then, one day, something extraordinary happened. I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood was infused with the life of God. This revelation changed my life forever. Decades have come and gone, and I’ve never been sick again. Why? Because I discovered that I have eternal life.


Eternal life is tangible and real, and it works in every part of your being. It’s a life that cannot be dominated by sickness, weakness, or failure. It is the very essence of God working in your spirit, soul and body. Believe this truth. Hallelujah!


CONFESSION


I have the life of God in me! This life is working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body. I live in divine health, strength and vitality because eternal life is at work in me. I refuse to be sick or weak. I am victorious, triumphant, and full of glory! Hallelujah!


FURTHER STUDY


John 5:24; Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.


1 John 5:11-12; And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.


Proverbs 4:20-22; My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.


Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.


1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Luke 17:1-19; 1 Samuel 3-7


2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN


Mark 3:8-19; Leviticus 18....click on the link below to study yesterday's Rhapsody of Realities 

👇👇👇

https://thekingsnation20.blogspot.com/2025/04/rhapsody-of-realities-daily-devotional_17.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨? ~𝗥𝗘𝗩 𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗞𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗠𝗘.

  You served in the media arm, learnt how to record, capture and edit, now you edit for Nollywood and make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the choir, you were corrected severally by your choir director who almost gave up on you till you gradually started learning to sing, sustain keys, compose songs even do the slurs and dynamics... now you have released your album...! 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the sound department, learnt to produce good sound, it has become your skill and you even make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served a Pastor, from cleaning his shoes and carrying his Bible to becoming his assistant pastor, now you have your work, you’re impacting your world and fulfilling your God-given purpose and destiny...  𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? Let’s get it right! It's wrong to say: ”the church is using me!”. That's the tune of some unwise Christians. In the first place, it is always a pr...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

  SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH 2025 THE KINGDOM, THE FIELD, AND THE SEED Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field (Matthew 13:24). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Lord Jesus, in His remarkable teachings about the Kingdom, used parables to unveil profound truths. One of such examples is the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13. He said, "...the kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field" (Matthew 13:24). That "man" is the Lord Himself, while the "good seed" represents the children of the Kingdom. The "field," as He later explained, is the world. This is extraordinary. The Lord sowed good seed, not in someone else's field, but in His own field. That tells you the world is His field and part of His Kingdom. It belongs to Him. No matter what we see in the world today, no matter how polluted it appears, the field still b...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2025 LET THE GOSPEL BE YOUR PASSION For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth... (Romans 1:16). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God to save, heal, deliver and transform lives. That’s why it must be a message you understand, live by, and burn with passion to share with others especially as the coming of the Lord draws nearer than we’ve ever known. Paul the Apostle declared that he was not ashamed of the Gospel. That statement came from a place of deep conviction and unwavering commitment. For him, preaching the Gospel wasn’t optional but life itself. He lived for the Gospel and was willing to die for its advancement. Read His inspiring and heart-stirring words in Acts 20:22-27, “And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying ...