╔════════════════╗
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*
*FOR EARLY READERS*
╚════════════════╝
*👤PASTOR CHRIS*
31st July
*YOU'RE A CHILD OF LOVE*
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud. *(1 Corinthians 13:4 NLT)*
The Bible says, *“God is love”* (1 John 4:8). That means love isn’t just something God does; it’s who He is! When Jesus lived on earth, everything He did showed love. He helped people, He was kind, and He was patient with everyone. Jesus was *‘love’* walking on the streets!
The Bible also says, *“Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God…”* (1 John 3:1). If God is love and you’re His child, then His love lives in you.
That means you can say, *“I am patient. I am kind. I do not envy or boast”* (1 Corinthians 13:4–5). You’re God’s child, and His love shines through you too.
*📖SCRIPTURE READING*
*Ephesians 4:2* With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
*SAY THIS*
I’m patient. I’m kind. I don’t get jealous or boastful, because God’s love is in my heart. Everywhere I go, I love the way Jesus loves. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment