π§πππ¦ ππ¦ π‘π’π§ π§ππ π¬πππ₯ π§π’ ππ ππ¨πππͺππ₯π
πBeing lukewarm isn’t an option.
πTo be lukewarm means to be cold, expressionless, inactive, or passive.
πThat’s like some people today who say, “Yes, I’m a Christian, but I’m not so into it. I keep my Christianity quiet and calm. I’m moderate.”
☀️But Jesus said to the Laodiceans, “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth” (Revelation 3:14-16).
☀️In other words, He found them disgusting and was about to vomit them out.
πSadly, the people didn’t know this. They didn’t know that each time they gathered together, the Master stayed outside and didn’t enter their church. That’s why He said, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock...” (Revelation 3:20). He was supposed to be inside, but He was disgusted.
πJesus admonished the Laodiceans not to trust in their riches but to be zealous “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.” (Revelation 3:19).
πTo be zealous means to be afire or be hot with zeal.
πGod doesn’t want you cold or lukewarm.
πIn fact, He commands you to be zealous.
πIt’s better to be zealous than to be lukewarm.
πHow zealous can you be for Jesus to say: “It’s enough?” It will only be enough when we get to heaven.
πDon’t let anyone deceive you and tell you you’re doing too much for God. Be your best and live your best for Him.
πRomans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
πTitus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
πJohn 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
πBe passionate, vibrant and aglow in my spirit, fired up and ready to spread the Gospel to your world.
πBe a burning and a shining light, illuminating your world with the message of eternal life, leading many out of the shackles of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.
πTake a bold step today by sharing the Gospel, joining a soul-winning outreach, or speaking up about your faith!
πππ πππππ ππππ
Click on the link below to study the message: What if I'm not the one at fault? by Pastor Chris.
πππ
Comments
Post a Comment