_Pastor Chris Oyakhilome_
_Friday, October 2nd 2026_
*NOT "SICKABLE"*
_(Walk In Divine Health)_
*TO THE BIBLE:*
*3 John 1:2*
_"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."_
*LET'S TALK*
God's greatest wish is for you to prosper and live in health. Now, notice in the scripture above, that God didn't say, *"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be healed...."* Rather, He said, *"...that you may prosper and be in health."* He's talking about you living in divine health, not just getting healed. Healing is good; it's children's bread, but walking in divine health is even better. When you're living in divine health, you don't need healing because you don't get sick.
To some, this sounds impossible because they think everyone gets sick eventually. But that's not how life in Christ works. His death, burial, and resurrection made it possible for us to live sickness-free. As you grow in Christ, don't settle for getting healed; live in health every day. This is the life of the new creation in Christ Jesus; old things (including sickness) have passed away.
This is why the Bible says, *"...The inhabitants will not say, 'I am sick...'"* (Isaiah 33:24). The city the prophet talks about is Zion, the city of the living God, and you became part of Zion the moment you were born again (Hebrews 12:22-23). The reason the inhabitants of Zion don't say they're sick isn't that they're careful with their words; it's because they literally don't get sick. They're not *"sickable"!* Eternal life inside them destroys sickness, repels disease, and cancels infirmity.
So, erase *"sickness talk"* from your vocabulary. Someone might ask, *"But what if I feel sick, can't I just say how I feel?"* The answer is no; say what God says, not what you feel. We live by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). Symptoms aren't proof that you're sick. When you keep speaking faith-filled words, your body becomes resistant to every form of disease. Walking in divine health is your birthright, and as a teenager, you can enjoy and walk in it now. Glory to God!
*GO DEEPER*
*1 Peter 2:24* Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
*Isaiah 58:8* Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily; and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
*SPEAK*
_I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus, born in Zion, where sickness doesn't have a foothold. The life of God inundates every fibre of my being, making me impregnable to sickness and disease. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, eternal life gains the ascendancy. I walk in divine health every day because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!_
*DAILY BIBLE READING*
*ONE YEAR*
Ephesians 6:10-24; Isaiah 9-10
*TWO YEAR*
John 2:12-25; 1 Kings 6
*ACT*
If any symptom tries to hold you down, don't confess it. Instead, place your hand on that part of your body and say, *"My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I command you to line up with the Wind. I walk in health.
*_✍️ My Notes_*
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comments
Post a Comment