Skip to main content

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!


Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom.

I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money.

I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely.

I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows.

Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me.

I have money to save, to spend and to give.

Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it.

I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily.

Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits.

I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I enjoy my life because I always have money for all I require.

I am debt free as money is constantly flowing into my life and I know what to do with it.

My wealth consciousness in Christ is always increasing and keeping me surrounded by money. God trusts me with money.

I am a custodian of money just as I am a custodian of the Gospel, therefore, I am a big time partner of the Gospel. My money wins souls to the kingdom of God.

I am rich, I am rich, I am very rich. I am rich in Euros, I am rich in Dollars, I am rich in Pounds, Rands, Naira, etc. I am rich in all currency.

I have all the monies I require where I want them. When I enter any country, money is waiting for me there, therefore I travel light.

I have more than enough therefore I abound unto every good work and charitable donations. My giving is pleasing to the Father!

I am a Seed of Abraham, I am a beneficiary of His blessings. Therefore I have money and through me many generations shall be blessed!

As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Money can never be a challenge or hindrance to my growth, I ascend above it, I have authority and I exercise my authority over it. I have money always....

I make Money look like sand, Money will never finish in my hand, money in every land are yielding to and for me, I have Money everywhere......

#Wealth #fblifestyle #DeclareIt #fblifestyles #richmindset #rich #lifestyle #Money #Affirmations #educational #blessed #favoured #fyp 

Glory to God !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨? ~𝗥𝗘𝗩 𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗞𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗠𝗘.

  You served in the media arm, learnt how to record, capture and edit, now you edit for Nollywood and make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the choir, you were corrected severally by your choir director who almost gave up on you till you gradually started learning to sing, sustain keys, compose songs even do the slurs and dynamics... now you have released your album...! 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served in the sound department, learnt to produce good sound, it has become your skill and you even make money from it... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? You served a Pastor, from cleaning his shoes and carrying his Bible to becoming his assistant pastor, now you have your work, you’re impacting your world and fulfilling your God-given purpose and destiny...  𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? Let’s get it right! It's wrong to say: ”the church is using me!”. That's the tune of some unwise Christians. In the first place, it is always a pr...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6TH 2025 LET THE GOSPEL BE YOUR PASSION For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth... (Romans 1:16). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God to save, heal, deliver and transform lives. That’s why it must be a message you understand, live by, and burn with passion to share with others especially as the coming of the Lord draws nearer than we’ve ever known. Paul the Apostle declared that he was not ashamed of the Gospel. That statement came from a place of deep conviction and unwavering commitment. For him, preaching the Gospel wasn’t optional but life itself. He lived for the Gospel and was willing to die for its advancement. Read His inspiring and heart-stirring words in Acts 20:22-27, “And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying ...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

  SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH 2025 THE KINGDOM, THE FIELD, AND THE SEED Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field (Matthew 13:24). PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME Dsc. Dsc. DD. The Lord Jesus, in His remarkable teachings about the Kingdom, used parables to unveil profound truths. One of such examples is the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13. He said, "...the kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field" (Matthew 13:24). That "man" is the Lord Himself, while the "good seed" represents the children of the Kingdom. The "field," as He later explained, is the world. This is extraordinary. The Lord sowed good seed, not in someone else's field, but in His own field. That tells you the world is His field and part of His Kingdom. It belongs to Him. No matter what we see in the world today, no matter how polluted it appears, the field still b...