ππ₯π’πͺπ§π ππ¦ π‘π’π§ π¦π’π ππ§πππ‘π π¬π’π¨ π£π₯ππ¬ ππ’π₯
π΄ Growth is not something you pray for. It’s not a miracle. Growth is based on revealed principles and means. That’s something you do.
❓️Do you pray about your body growing? You just eat. You just do the things you’re supposed to do, and your body will grow. Growth is not a miracle. Same thing about finances.
π΄ When God calls you, it’s inside your spirit from birth. Do you understand? That thing was already inside me. I remember my first time after a long while—different story—but I came into the fellowship like this. I was not one of the leaders at the time; I was just a member, and I looked around. My question was, “Why are we so few?” I wasn’t asking the leaders. I was asking myself, “Why are we so few?” And I made up my mind to answer the question. I wanted to do something about it.
π΄ I went out winning souls. Then they made me a Bible study class teacher. My class was always the largest because I would win souls and bring them to my class. The chief Bible study leader would come to my class and take people out, but they always wanted to be in my class. I would win people and bring them. It was always the largest of the classes because I won them. I brought them.
π΄ Every Bible study day, I would encourage them. After teaching the outline, I would talk to the class and say, “Look, each one of you must be a soul winner.” I would motivate them: “Next class, you must come with someone.” A soul winner motivates other people to become soul winners. Soul winners reproduce soul winners. That’s the way it is.
π΄ So the class was always large. It didn’t take long; I became the president of the fellowship. That was secondary school. It was already inside me. “Why are we so few?” I wouldn’t accept it.
π΄ So it doesn’t matter which group you’re in, the time comes where there has to be growth. And you have to inspire growth. You don’t have to be the leader. Inspire growth.
π£ You look at yourself and say,
“I know who I am. I am an inspiration. I know who I am.”
❗️Listen, it’s our calling.
π΄ Everyone that is a member of this ministry is a partaker of that grace. It’s working in you. You don’t have to pray for it. Once you’re already a member here of this ministry, this is working for you because that calling is for us, for our ministry: unstoppable growth. Unstoppable.
π΄ God said to me several years ago, “Son, keep growing.” He gave me unlimited growth. I call it “License to Grow.”
π΄ What an instruction! What a blessing! The power to make it happen is in the instruction.
π΄ And if He said to me, “Son, keep growing,” I didn’t ask Him for it. I didn’t ask Him. So He’s not going to say, “Well, you asked Me to do it, that’s why.” No. He said it, which means the power to fulfil it is from Him.
❗️I don’t have to ask.
π΄ So that goes for every one of us. It’s the blessing that He has given us. So you take away the limits. Take off the limits.
Tell someone: Take off the limits.
Click on the link below to study the message: When Jesus wen to hell by Pastor Chris.
πππ
Comments
Post a Comment