*Monday, September 21st, 2026*
*Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD*
*LET GOD ARISE IN YOU*
*(Stir God's Word In Your Spirit)*
📖 *_TO THE BIBLE - Psalm 68:1_*
*_"Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered; let those also who hate him flee before him."_*
*_LET'S TALK ⏩_*
When God arises in a person's life, all enemies are scattered, and all that hate Him flee in terror! But how does God arise in your life? Is it just by praying, *"O God, arise; defeat my enemies"?* What you do matters. Firstly, notice the words *"Let God arise"*; that's another way of saying, *"Allow God to arise."* It's your choice to let Him move in your life. Since God and His Word are one: *_"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"_* (John 1:1), giving His Word first place in your life lets Him arise.
God doesn't need to part the heavens to work in you; He already lives in you. As you meditate on His Word and speak in tongues, His Word stirs in your spirit. That's God arising in you! Then speak the Word as a prophecy. No enemy can resist it. When life throws challenges---like school stress, peer pressure, or feeling left out---don't just feel stuck. Stir God's Word in your spirit and speak it out. Say, *"I've got the power of God in me! I'm stronger than any challenge! I'm set up for success, happiness, and peace!"* Doing this makes fear, doubt, and negativity back off.
Keep declaring: *"I have the life of God in me! I can never be poor! Prosperity, health, and goodness are my birthright!"* As you do, poverty, sickness, lack, and failure will flee. Your faith in God through His Word will rise like a giant and defeat every enemy in your life.
*_📚 Go Deeper_*
Isaiah 55:11 *||* *_"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it."_* *||*
Isaiah 59:19 *||* *_"So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."_* *||*
Isaiah 54:17 *||* *_"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD."_* *||*
*_📢 Pray_*
*Dear Father, thank you for your power that resides in me, which I consciously activate as I meditate and speak the word of faith. Your rhema-word of faith is always in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, it becomes the sword of the Spirit that cuts the enemy down, in Jesus' Name. Amen.*
📖 *_"Daily Bible Reading_*
*ONE YEAR*
Galatians 4:21- 5:1-15; Joel 1-3
*TWO YEAR*
Luke 23:44-56; 2 Samuel 13-14
*_🔥 Act_*
If a challenge shows up today, don't panic. Open your mouth and declare the Word of God.
Comments
Post a Comment